Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 13 April 2009

Virtual Travel Blog #6

Where I am right now is not somewhere that has convenient access to the internet so, rather than leave this blog empty while I'm gone, I thought I'd put a few entries up in advance telling what, according to my itinerary, I should be doing. When I get back I'll tell you what really happened.

Bob

The International Friendship Museum filled with, according to the guide, presents from foreign dignitaries and the well wishing public including railway carriages from Stalin and Mao. There is also a visit to a Buddhist temple and another to the Juche Tower.

No comments: