Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 14 November 2008

Sun comes up, sun goes down

The latest picture on John's blog at Blue Wave is a sunrise (or maybe a sunset, hard to tell one way or the other). I'm rather partial to sunrise and sunset pictures myself. So here's a little competition with no prize other than your feeling of satisfaction when you get the answers all right. Feel free to post your guesses as a comment. Answers, possibly, in a subsequent entry.

Here are a series of sunrise and sunset photographs from my own collection. All you have to do is correctly identify the countries and whether the sun is coming up or going down.









No comments: